Bananabread. I wasn't blown away by it, but then again I don't really like banana bread (prefer pumpkin bread, mmmmm!!!!!), but my mom said it was the best banana bread she's ever had and took some with her to work and everyone loved it! Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
We love the addition of chopped walnuts for some extra crunch. Once it's cooked this bread takes about an hour to cool, but if you can't wait quite that long before digging in, we. The batter for this easy-to-make banana bread is enriched with sour cream, which gives it a subtle tang and super moist texture. You can cook Bananabread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bananabread
- It’s 3 of bananes.
- You need 100 g of compote de pomme.
- Prepare 200 g of farine.
- You need 2 of oeufs.
- Prepare 1 of sachet de levure.
- You need 50 g of sucre en poudre.
- You need of Supplément noix de pécan.
- It’s of Supplément pépites de chocolat.
In order to avoid this quick bread becoming tough and chewy, don't overmix the batter. There are several possible explanations behind this. You may have added too much or too little baking soda, or maybe your baking soda has already gone bad. Baking is an exact science, so little mishaps like this could be detrimental to your bread!
- Préchauffez votre four à 150°C.
- Épluchez et écrasez les bananes à l'aide d'une fourchette, de façon à obtenir une purée.
- Ajoutez la compote, et mélangez..
- Ajoutez les œufs, et le sucre. Puis la farine et la levure chimique en mélangeant entre chaque ajouts..
- Facultatif: Ajoutez ensuite si vous le souhaitez des noix de pécan et/ou des pépites de chocolat..
- Versez la préparation dans un moule à cake (beurré et fariné), et mettez au four pour 50minutes. Au bout de 20 minutes de cuisson, tracer une ligne avec un couteau sur le milieu du gâteau..
Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose, only when those last three bananas are almost black. This scrumptious banana-walnut loaf, spiked with dark chocolate chips, is so good you'll want to make it well before the bananas get to that condition. To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it cooks.