Quiche bacon / cheddar. Crumble bacon in to the bottom of the pie shell. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bacon. Saute green onions in bacon grease and sprinkle over cheese.
Layer bacon, cheeses and onion in crust-lined plate. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk and cayenne; pour over the onion. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, sage, pepper, nutmeg and salt. You can have Quiche bacon / cheddar using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quiche bacon / cheddar
- You need 1 of pâte brisée.
- You need 2 of œufs+ 2 jaunes.
- You need 20 cl of crème liquide.
- Prepare 20 cl of lait.
- You need 1 of sachet de cheddar.
- It’s 200 g of bacon en lanière.
- You need of Poivre.
Sprinkle the bacon over the quiche crust, then carefully pour in the egg mixture. This bacon cheddar quiche makes a fabulous brunch or lunch dish. For a delicious brunch, serve this easy quiche along with mixed fresh fruit or a tossed salad, or serve it with a cup of soup for a filling lunch or dinner. Use the included pastry recipe or a frozen-thawed pie shell if you need to cut time.
Quiche bacon / cheddar instructions
- Préchauffer le four à 180°. Étaler la pâte dans un moule à tarte. Disposer le ba on et le cheddar sur la pâte..
- Dans un saladier, mélanger le reste des ingrédients et verser sur la pâte..
- Enfourner pour 30/35 minutes selon les fours..
If crust gets too dark, cover with tin foil for remaining time. Steam the broccoli in a steamer over boiling water for a couple of minutes, or until fork tender. While the broccoli is steaming, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp and cooked. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and cream. Prepare precooked bacon as directed on package, then coarsely chop.